lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2016

Postgradute Studies

Hi everybody! Today I will talk about one of my dreams, the dream of be a specialist in some area of this career… Forestry engineer.

When I will finish this career, I want to learn more of animals and insects because I think that for a best comprention of the ecosistem and the nature, we need to know how all the components of this can be necesary to keep the balance, so I think that we need to keep the fundamental parts of the chain and this in a big part has relationship with insects because this make possible a lot of process of pollination of flowers.



Besides, the insects has a big instinct that makes possible the reproduction, feeding, protection and communication, and this are things that the normal people don’t know, so if we have better knowledge, we can help that the balance is sustained in the time, of this way we can solve problems caused by exotic plants like the lack of decomposition in Pine plantations among other problems caused by human intervention in the nature.




I don’t really know where I can study something related with this, but if the possibility is presented I will take this in the same university or in other out of Chile because I really want to study in another country.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario