lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2016

Someone I'd like to meet

Hello everybody! Today I will talk about one person that I want to meet, this is a difficult topic to me…

The really is that I don’t idolize anyone, so I don’t have the wish to meet anyone person in this life, no matter, I want to meet to Claudio Iturra.


I think that this man is really interesting because is a traveler very nice & charismatic; He is a Chilean man that work recording his travels around the world with his production company (that man work with one of my cousins, so I feel his adventures of a closer way).



I admire of Claudio the lots of places that where he has go & the lot of histories that he has to tell like when he was in Rome, Turkey, Greece, Japan, Philippines, Thailand or the Amazon between so many other places.


I think that this experiences, he has been transformed in a wise person because stay far away of home change the people, most if he has learn of so many different cultures (a lot of this millenaries) where the people live of ways that we can’t imagine, so I think that Claudio has rescued a part of every history, every people that he know, every place that he visit, every food that he taste, every problem presented and overcome has been turned to Claudio in a really interesting person to meet.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario