All my life
I was changing of plans and dreams because I don’t really feel that I have
vocation of just one career or profession, but to this moment engineering
forestry was a very good option to me.
In the last
days, I was thinking in do something connected with ecotourism or tourism—adventure
because I feel that I can’t stay a lot of time in just one area living in the
routine that Santiago makes to us, so I want to work in the nature having a
quiet life and trying to connect the forest knowledge with a own investment
like an amusement park on the south of Chile, I want to have the freedom to
live an independent life where the people can go and do something different to
the everyday, out of the city.
I think
that be a dreamer is a good thing because if we believe in our dreams and make
something to make this true, we can do the thing that we want, just we have to
work in this minding of this and not just worrying, so let’s make our dreams
comes true!
Anyway, is
really possible that in the future I change mi dream and all of this result
just like other idea more, in this case I will still being an engineering
forestry because I love that.


ResponderEliminarIt's good that you like your career!, forestry is great!