Hi everybody! Today I will take about a polemic subject… Politics.
In the last election I don’t voted because I feel that no one of the
candidates work for the people more than his own interests, I don’t believe in
any political party for this reason… Always we can feel how the powerful people
do just what they want without looking after the interest of those who said to
represent.
In my opinion, the electoral campaigns are full of lies to make people think that they are the solution to problems like the crime that just we can fix with awareness and a good share of empathy.
So, to
be a good public position man or woman is necesary that in the past, this
person have lived the raw reality that needs to be repaired because they can’t
ignore that there are people in need, as well as, this person should have good
and possible solutions to this needs.
For
this reason I invite to the future candidates to president of Chile to take
part of the people of this large and tight country to take conscience that
Santiago isn’t Chile and their mission is represent and must work for the
people & not only for the business owner.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario