lunes, 24 de octubre de 2016

The best concert I've ever seen

In some moment of my life, I was very scratched with Francisca Valenzuela because she represent the restart of the women in the Chilean music, so her figure represent the strength of the woman in a world almost completely dominated by men.


It happened when I was 17 years old, in the 2013 when she went to the “Festival de Viña del Mar” on the Fifth region of Valparaiso.


This moment was very exciting because I had never gone to any concert or festival & on this occasion one of my favorites programs of tv was on live in the festival; “31 minutes” the puppet series that taught about culture and infected to us with music about animals and adventures of kids that marked to a whole generation.



Although my musical tastes have changed a lot in the last years, the last summer I had the possibility of see her again & feel the same emotion that the first time, for me, she is a really “mujer modelo” (model woman) like she said in her song.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario