lunes, 17 de octubre de 2016

A country I would like to visit



The first country that I like to visit in my life after go all over Chile with its mountains, rivers, deserts and all of this beautifull places, is Ecuador because I love the tropical places by its big biodiversity in plants, insects and animals, as well as of the absolutly full of colors and smells that makes this mixture. Other reason because I want to go is because I want to live in this place like one of them with theirs and their culture and life diary to be more than a tourist... I really love the different cultures and I think that is necesary beggin with the root of our culture and I really need that this will be in spanish.



I really want to live like a worldpacker at least one mont of my life, because I feel that the life can't be just work in our career to the end of our lifes, because I need adventures to tell to my future grandsons and make me feel that I was live.


1 comentario: