lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2016

Summer Holidays


Hello everybody! Today I will talk about: the summer holidays (Yeeey!!!)

This summer I want to visit the south of Chile, I really have a lot of plans and really very few time to travel and enjoy the free time, the first plan is go to do some kind of voluntary work in the south of Chile be means of a web page called “worldpackers.com” in this place we can choose any place of the world to travel and “work” for free while I can help to the guests to do the things of the hostel like help in the kitchen, with the garden, with the administration or some like this but… What’s the benefit then?..  The plan is that you can go to any place of the world without pay for the place to stay, while you can meet people of other countries, so this is the plan A.



The plan B is go to the south of Chile, specifically to Caburgua in the Araucanía, in this place one of my paternal relatives has a summer house and all the family go to this place to spend a good time together, and do some extreme sports in Pucón, eat a roast in the garden, enjoy a wood fire on the night and see the stars and a lot of relaxing things like this.



The plan C is go to travel the south with my mother and little sister because they love this too, so any plan that comes true will be a good one because in all of this I will go away of home.

2 comentarios: