lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2016

Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everybody! Today I will talk about: Changes to my Study Programme.

The curriculum of my career are really varied, in first year I have basic subjects like physics (I hate that), chemistry, botany, fauna, soil science, climatology, geology, calculus, algebra, English I & II, and specific subject of forestry like personal development, role of forestry engineer, introduction to research and development, but this contents are relaxing compared to the second year. In the third semester, I have subject more specific of the career like growth and development of trees, structure and functioning of ecosystems, forest products and services, mathematics II, statistics, English III. In the fourth semester I have subjects like genetic basis of biodiversity, ecosystem biometry, processes and interaction in plant formation, oratory & communication, mathematics III and English IV… This semester has been the most difficult time of my life because these subjects are extremely dense and I waste a lot of my time studying this but is not enough!

The career should last for 5 years (10 semesters) but usually lasts longer than predicted by the difficulty of the subjects.


In my faculty there are few resources so the classrooms aren’t enough to the people that are studying here, so we have classes at the neighboring faculty of Agronomy, the space is a trouble for us, like when we have to use computers tools for specific knowledge because in our pavilion the number of computers is insufficient and we have to divide unofficially… It sucks because a lot of times we can’t learn everything we should.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario