martes, 3 de mayo de 2016

A photograph that I like



This photo is one taked the last year, in this I am with three of my friends of the university. 

I like this because the campus is very large and full of vegetation, so that was an autumn day and the trees have not leaves but this are in the floor covering it completely, it looked amazing.



This day my friends (María Soledad, Joselyn, Francisca) and I. We were looking for the perfect place to take a picture, and we found this place the "Ranera". This photo liked it so much that we considered as a symbol in our friendship and although we are not all together in the career today we are still be friends. 

However, an important detail is that at that time our group was made up of five friends but by life things who took this photo now he is not one more of us.

2 comentarios: