miércoles, 27 de abril de 2016

My favourite piece of technology

In the present we live with the tecnology in every moment of the day and my favourite piece is my tablet.



I love my tablet because in this I can take pictures, I can listen to music, I can watch film and series, I can play video-games, I can write my classes, I can study, I can read books, I can talk with my friends on facebook and see a lot of funny pictures in the internet.

This was a Christmas gift of my dad in the last year because I asked por one.

This is perfect to my because my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab E, weights only 490 grams & have 9,6 inches so I can see everything without troubles. For all this and more, It is very comfortable to me.

1 comentario:

  1. for me the tablet is very uncomfortable to take with you , I prefer the cellphone

    ResponderEliminar