My experience writing blogs was a little boring since
it costs me talk about a specific topic under pressure, however I appreciate
the fact that we could learn a little more about topics such as greenpeace and
botany, also I remembered places where I was and special moments with my
friends.
It’s funny but a lot of people would say that this was
a fun activity, but I know they are lying like my friends María Soledad
Zamorano López and Denisse Eliana Sepúlveda Parraguez anyway I love them a lot
although they are liars.
However, I am happy to have reached this point because
it means that I’m finishing the field of English B1 and are less subjects for
study.
In the future I would like us to conduct more interactive
activities such as group games like “identify the character” or “unscrupulous”
as we saw in the obligation to find the words to communicate between us and it
was much more fluid.
I appreciate the opportunity to do this to the teacher
María José Cano.
See you soon!

Do you say some silly things !!! I really liked the activity :DDD
ResponderEliminar